Psychotherapy for Adults:
Dr. Januszewski greatly enjoys providing psychotherapy to adults in an individual setting.
She does not provide couples therapy. Dr. Januszewski utilizes cognitive-behavioral
and family therapy models to inform her approach in order to help her patients identify and alter emotional/behavioral patterns contributing to their current challenges.
She has years of experience treating the following areas:
- Emotional Issues: depression, anxiety, anger, mood swings, trauma, and grief
- Work and School Issues, including organization/attention issues
- Relationship Issues, including parenting and co-parenting
- Gender, Identity, and Sexuality Issues
- Addictions and Chemical Dependency