Dr. Januszewski has been providing psychological evaluations for adults for more than 18 years. This includes:
- Dependency Court Evaluations of parents (and their children), including psychological functioning, substance abuse, and parent-child interactions.
- Giftedness, Learning Disability, and/or ADHD Evaluations.
- Psychological Evaluations of mood, cognition, possible psychosis, and trauma.
- Psychological Evaluations of the interaction between cognitive/learning/ADHD and psychological issues.
- Referral sources include: Self-referred, Parents/Caregivers, Physicians, Dependency Court, Attorneys, and College Educational Assistance programs.
Beverly Januszewski, Ph.D.