School & Learning Challenges:
- College Readiness
- Failing grades
- Suspected Learning Disability (including Dyslexia)
- Attention problems
- Preparing for college and entrance exams
- School refusal
- Test anxiety
- Adjusting to boarding school
Beverly Januszewski, Ph.D.
Dr. Januszewski has a specialty in psychological evaluations and psychotherapy for youth.
She can help with...
Social & Identity Issues:
- Social skills delay
- Attachment issues
- Serious illness'
- Child abuse
- Young adults returning home
- LGBT issues
- Gender identity
Psychological Evaluation & Consultation Services Include:
- Psychological Testing for learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental issues, social/emotional issues, and college readiness
- Review of school and medical records
- Interviews with parents, children/teens, and relevant providers
- Classroom observation
- An informative psychological report with an accurate diagnosis and useful recommendations
- Consultation with school and medical providers